Office Administrator / Sports Coordinator
Deputy Principal / Year 5/6 (Matai)
Associate Principal / New Entrants (Pohutukawa)
Classroom Release / ESOL
Year 1 (Ngaio)
Year 2 (Tawa)
Year 2 (Rata)
Year 2 (Manuka)
Year 3/4 (Kauri)
Year 3/4 (Totara)
Year 3/4 (Rimu)
Year 5/6 (Nikau)
We help our students see, and understand, the importance of learning. We encourage students to develop an enthusiasm for acquiring knowledge and to build the skills for developing the initiative and commitment they require for their individual learning journey.
We work together as a team to ensure that:
- The students are the centre of our teaching practices.
- We value student motivation and life experiences.
- We are innovative and creative in our responses to our students' needs.
- We stimulate, challenge and empower young learners.
- We use a variety of teaching approaches and resources which acknowledge the learning needs of the individual student.
- We enable students to acquire self-esteem from their achievements and successes.
- We foster a positive, caring relationship between teachers, students and parents.
- We develop a respect and understanding of all cultures.