Board of Trustees
The Kelson Board of Trustees is an experienced and skilled group of trustees who govern our school. The group have the children’s academic, physical, creative and social learning development at the centre of all governance decisions.
- Mikaela Bowmar: Chairperson/Community
- Karel Dulver: Property
- Andy Ziegler: Finance
- Mark Bennett: Heath and Safety
- Vicki Ferguson: Community
- Judy Pemberton: Principal
- Daniel Salter: Staff Representative
- Lynda Bourne: Minutes Secretary
Links & Documents
No resources found.
The school trustees govern to ensure every child develops the skills to become a strong member of their community.
The school trustees provide staff with every opportunity to develop their own professionalism.
The school trustees, in consultation with the community, develop the strategic direction of the school.